View Single Post
Old 2017-10-11, 08:08 AM   #2
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
Morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
Morning!

School Taxes are due Monday & this is the 1st time I've had to pay them without a mortgage
A big difference between Canada and the US is our school taxes are paid through general provincial revenues (income & sales taxes). It amazes me what some of my American friends pay on local school taxes. It's like paying a small mortgage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
Morning!

A local medical supply company delivered my stepdaughter's in-home dialysis supplies yesterday: a 4x4x4 pallet of 50 boxes that he had to put on his hand cart 5 at a time, drag thru her house, up the stairs, and into a spare room. I'd have felt bad for the guy except he had a motorized hand cart that basically went up the stairs on it's own. Delivery methods sure have changed since I worked in the transportation industry back in the 90's!
A long time friend of ours had dialysis this way. It's a great improvement on having to go to the hospital.

It's raining here in Toronto and that means low pollen counts so I don't feel quite as crappy today. I plan on working on adult an hour or two a day going forward so watch for some submits shortly. My expectations are low but it's something I enjoy doing anyhow.

Have a great day!
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote