View Single Post
Old 2010-03-23, 11:04 PM   #10
A.J. Angel
And Lord, we are especially thankful for nuclear power, the cleanest, safest
energy source there is. Except for solar, which is just a pipe dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVAD3 View Post
The reason perhaps that it was deleted AJ was that it may have been you promoting a business on a personal account. They will not tolerate the fact that they won't make money on personal accounts acting as a business. People are deleted if they are trying to get around the corner per'se and bring profit only to the person/profile of a personal account. I to had a pesonal account/business I was promting for a few months until they caught on by means of someone reporting what I was doing.
Best thing you could do on face book is let them have theri dollar! I beleive at this point they ahve even done away with the IM ( Instant Messaging) who do not upgrade to a paid account with them. They want to turn profit like every one else on the net. I am not trying to justify their actions but to only highlight the fact that it is the way of the world as you know already. Monoplize on what you can. Personally it pissed me of on the fact they deleted my account as well as doing away with the Instant Messaging, that I was enjoying with a few various friends on another personal account as Di' Vad.
Yeah, I understand. But in that case, how do I sign up for a business account and create a page for my website? Now that my personal account is deleted, all I am seeing is the index page to sign up a personal account and under it a link to create a page.
A.J. Angel is offline   Reply With Quote