View Single Post
Old 2006-04-20, 05:30 AM   #109
Chop Smith
Eighteen 'til I Die

Send a message via ICQ to Chop Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkat
This thread is starting to get a little old... why don't we try to act like adults here and stop bashing each other. Hell, if we are going to bash someone, let's at least do it behind their back! |badidea|
Feel free to throw in a at anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookyx
...I met Jay last year at internext and I did not get that opinion at all. In fact he was very pleasant and friendly.
I am pleased that your first impression of Jay was good. Perhaps I approached him wrong. Perhaps he was fucked up. The only thing I know is that he was an invited guest at a party that I was allowed to co-host. After he made his grand entrance, I watched for an opportunity to approach him. I introduced myself and handed him my crappy t-shirt that I had for all board members. 'Til this day has he said nice to meet you, thanks for the shirt, kiss my ass, nothing. I turned to a highly respected webmaster and said "What an egotistical prick". The other webmaster acknowledged affirmative and it was finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookyx
I do wish all this xxxjay, UW and chop bashing would stop, since I consider all of the above my friends.
Spookyx, I hope we always remain friends. If you are friends with Jay, I respect that without reservations and would never attempt to impose my opinion of him on you.