View Single Post
Old 2006-05-05, 08:27 PM   #10
Adult Traffic
Pay No Attention To Me, I Am Insane

Send a message via ICQ to Adult Traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut
In the past I did not have bad experiences with the guy and still buy his traffic, but it works differantly for me. I think I read here that the site was up for sale a little while back. Does anyone know if it was sold? But Just my experience for what it's worth.
Thank you for the back up and no, it's not been sold.

I'm asking a year's worth of income for it and anyone who's interested doesn't have the money. I have offers of leases, but I'm afraid of turning everything over to someone who might run it into the ground and then default.

Now, on with the show:

Kandah, I'm starting to loose patience with you by spending even more of my time chasing you all over the web.

I TOLD you to apologize in every thread you made if you want my help, or you can leave it like it is and swallow.
-----------------------
Now let me catch you up on this:

It's issues with the server (and only with the lag-time of redirect for Chinese **I think**) and everything is currently being resolved in the best and only way I know how.

What KANDAH has failed to tell you is while he was making these posts, I was busy trying to help him get it all straightened out and furthermore, you can't see the whole picture from a board post, that RARELY happens and is almost always one-sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adult Site Traffic
After all I just did for you in the last hour you pull some shitty trick like this?

I'm starting to re-think this whole thing I'm trying to help you with. Again, with my time, my labor and my resources.

I just may go ahead and tell you to fuck off, you knew the rules, and I did tell you not to threaten me, that I don't respond to threats.

Then you pull some shitty fucking post on me like this behind my back at the same time I'm setting up special shit for you with server side tracking and starting you over from ZERO, saying "fuck the traffic that's been delivered" forget about it, it's free?

What do you think is going to happen next Kandah?

Do you honestly think I'm still willing to help you out? Give me your opinion, because now you know me well enough to tell what's going to happen next.

A-S-T
To which he subsequently replied (and SHOULD HAVE HERE TOO KANDAH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandah
Ok man I appreciate you went out of your way to fix this. Sorry about the bad thread, I will bump it later with an update of how this new deal works. Ok?
To which I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adult Site Traffic
Ok. I can accept that.

Then the AWStats deal between us still stands.

Don't forget your other thread too . That was part of the deal.

A-S-T
So if everyone will kindly step out of the board drama and cross posting, that will be kind of you so I can spend my day in a more productive manner, instead of chasing down all the pissing posts made across multiple boards and forums.

Thank you,

A-S-T

Adult Traffic is offline   Reply With Quote