View Single Post
Old 2012-05-14, 10:01 AM   #2
RuthB
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via ICQ to RuthB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
I've had it up to my ass with this stupid fucking company. I've been trying for a week to make it so I can load the account with my credit card in order to pay out affiliates and for the 3rd time now they've rejected my document. Now they say "higher quality scan/photograph of your document".

What? I need a $1000 scanner to scan the fucking thing now? As you can tell from this rant I am REALLY getting pissed off.

It's fucking me, it's my fucking card!
-I uploaded a scan of my drivers license
-I uploaded a scan of my passporte and a scan
-I uploaded a scan of the fucking credit card front and back
-I've uploaded a scan of the sign document (the issue) showing the signature in BLUE INK like you ask and now a-fucking-gain I have an issue.

If anyone from Paxum is reading this tell someone at your company to WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!
Hi Ramster,

I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties getting your credit card verified to your account. I'd be happy to look into the issue for you.

Do you already have an open ticket in our system regarding this matter? If you don't, please open one now.

Once you have a ticket open, please contact me and let me know your Paxum account email address and the ticket number and I'll look into this for you.

ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

Thanks,

Ruth