View Single Post
Old 2015-08-06, 04:00 PM   #6
ecchi
Banned

Had to pay what I owed over that court case. Did so by 'phone. The guy on the other end looked up the reference number, read the notes then said he had to check with their legal team first. I'm guessing he got to the bit in the notes where I offered to pay £250, and they demanded more, insisting I paid £155. Oh I would have loved to be in the room when he pointed out to their "legal team" that they were idiots!

I was going to rest this for a while, but Tadpole says it will make me millions so:

Puppy News

The friend who owns the puppy (or vice versa) asked me today if anything bad had happened to the puppy while he was away. It hadn't and he told me that the reason he asked was that the puppy had seemed nervous of them when they returned.

The only thing we can think of is that a few days before they got back his stomach upset got better and I stopped giving him the "no more nails" medicine. But he still hid after every meal. He may have been thinking he was getting away without the medicine because he was too clever for me. But been afraid that now his owners were back they would start pumping the "no more nails" medicine into him again!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote