View Single Post
Old 2017-03-14, 01:54 PM   #13
Jeremy82
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Yes, gone. It was getting less than 500 hits a day and making zero sales. Actually, all sales have been dead with everything except Foxy's and webcams. But even those things aren't making enough money to invest any real time on them.

Killing Cleo's Links was really depressing. It was my baby and something that did very well at one time. But moving its scripts to a new server would have involved a lot of time and hassle for zero return. I would have left the pages up but without the script, there wasn't any way to leave them up as they were generated by mod rewrite and were actually virtual pages, not static HTML.

My two domains with galleries and free sites will remain up and if sales ever start coming in again I'll build new stuff but after many months of practically zero sales, I needed to find new sources of income or go broke. So now I'm running my AirBnB, doing design work when it comes in and driving for Uber and Lyft. Working really long hours but once again making pretty decent money.
Thanks for an exhaustive explanation and good luck in whatever you're doing! Right now there's only few TGPs for those crazy individuals who're still submitting...