View Single Post
Old 2007-10-11, 03:15 PM   #1698
SmithsMedia
The poster formally known as NOCHEXContact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab View Post
PM sent

Thanks. How about Q 1 and 2... anyone ?
Q1 - if a reveiwer does not like you content there then there is nothing you can do - its hardlines

Q2 - depends - if the site who rejected you send you traffic and you want that traffic then yes, however sometimes its better to just let that site go and move on trying not to make the same mistakes.

We all get rejected thats part of the game, the LL with the higher traffic have more submits so can be more critical and choosey.

You asked if its worth subing to Link O Rama - look around at this board all these people who are here know the value of not only submiting to LOR but also the site the webmasters here have.

Also if you can make the listing on LOR then 9 times of 10 you will get listed everywhere else, use GG's rules to build by and the rest really is easy. On the subject of design the most important thing its sticking to the basic rules while building, 3 links per page, 12 pics per page / 2 mins movie per page, about 9 / 12 recips all of which should have no more then 2 links blah blah - the rest will just come with experience.

Im still a newbie in my eyes I don't have all the answers though I try to learn from my mistakes, like you I am trying to track downa listing and to see why and how I screwed up - just another day in the life of a webmaster