View Single Post
Old 2010-06-30, 12:56 PM   #120
pg69uk
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Things have changed quite a bit, but the general rule used to be that you weren't allowed to promote anything other than that particular paysite on a page using their content. I don't know how strict reviewers or paysite owners are about such things anymore.
I looked at frankie's terms after you mentioned it and it says as long as you have a link back to the site the content is from,

to be honest your the first person to mention it, I have always done that on my free sites i just kind of build it like i would a blog. the link to the pay site with a banner by the actual content and then a different banner above and below the post or in this case above and below the gallery, I think If a surfer hasn't clicked one banner they won't click the other two for the same pay site, so i might as well give the surfer a choice in the same niche. I remember reading about a "Money bar" at the bottom of gallery submits for tgps when i first got started in adult and the theory stuck with me. (I am trying to make a bit of money out of this at the end of the day Although I make sure the content sponsors banner is in the middle of the content so it can't be missed, I want to make money from this but i don't want to screw the sponsor who supply the content)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Hey, is that site aimed toward mobile traffic or is it so thin purely for coolness of design?
I mostly build them about 750px wide and just thought i could fit everything into a nice slim table, (also knowing how ll owners always like a variety of site designs) i built about four templates like that one, don't know how it will take with surfers but i guess if those sites make a ton more sales than the wider style I would switch to more slim line, not sure how it would look on a mobile, never thought of that actually. I will have to see if the slim sites get more mobile traffic than the classic wider style templates

But I did heed your advice and made the "gallery 1, gallery 2" images clickable to the actual galleries, so thanks for the heads up on that one.
pg69uk is offline   Reply With Quote