Thread: Flash Movies
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-10, 10:45 AM   #11
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
do you just offer H.264 on foxy. Etc if you don’t mind me asking?
First movie in H.264 on FoxyAngel went up a few weeks ago in small, med, large, and ipod sizes. All new movies will be in H.264 format in these four sizes although we may add a fifth iPhone size if I feel it is needed but the iPod size seems to look very decent on the iPhone and even the AppleTV. It is amazing how well these movies scale up on my 52" TV but then again I don't own a HD TV yet.

On the Foxy's new site FoxyEbonyTgirls.com all the movies are in H.264 in the same four sizes.

Also on Ana's site TSMiamiGoddess.com, which I also manage, all the movies started being put up in H.264 in the same four sizes starting with the last update which was about two months ago.

So far zero complaints and lots of positive feedback on the quick start and high quality.

I put up a Movie FAQ for Foxy's member's since a few couldn't figure out how to download embedded movies but not one single complaint about the movie format which surprised me since a few years ago her member's were bitching about the vids being in mpg format and them wanting wmv format which we never did do.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote