View Single Post
Old 2015-09-05, 09:40 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Sleepy It's a pool party start of the long weekend. 20150905

I keep my house much warmer than a lot of people in order to keep my electric bill down. Also I've found that by doing this the summer heat of the outdoors doesn't feel as bad. But yesterday, as I'm relaxing in bed, I notice that my house has gotten really warm. Look at the thermostat and it's 89˚F in the house. So I go outside and see that my compressor isn't running. Take the A/C apart and see that one of the wires has burnt off the compressor. Skinned the wire back and used an alligator clip to hold the wire in place until the A/C people got here later i the day to properly fix it. Oddly right after it was fixed the storms moved in and it actually got a bit chilly out and didn't even need the A/C.

Going to a pool party today that is a few blocks from my home. Looks like close to 50 girls are signed up, hopefully my ex won't also show up and start drama.

Other than that cleaning the birds enclosure this morning before going grocery shopping. Besides water, beer, and party food might pickup some dry ice to throw in the pool and and get fog effects.

Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote