View Single Post
Old 2018-12-08, 03:30 PM   #17
sarettah
Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk

Then there was that time in vegas, back in 2003 during Internext I think it was.

Me and Greenguy went out and decided to get drunk and he got himself 12 sheets to the wind let me tell you.

I don't remember which bar it was but Greenie decided he needed to get laid. So, he went up to the bartender and asked him, "Bartender, where can a guy get fucked around here?". The bartender replied, "you are in luck, just go on up those stairs over there and knock on the door at the top."

So, Greenie stumbles up the stairs, gets to the top, knocks on the door. A deep masculine voice answered with, "what do you want?". Greenie replied, "I want to get fucked.". The voice came back with, "Ok, just slip 20 dollars under the door."

Greenie fumbled with his wallet for a little bit, pulled out a 20 and slid it under the door and waited. Nothing happened for about 5 minutes so Greenie knocked on the door again and the voice once again replied, "What do you want." and Greenie once again said, "I want to get fucked."

The voice replied, "Again?"

Last edited by sarettah; 2018-12-08 at 03:32 PM..
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote