View Single Post
Old 2007-12-05, 07:34 PM   #23
TightTeela
Trying is the first step towards failure

useless, the other US content i have is my aunt, so if she fucks me, well, there really is no one i trust more then family.

as for not being comfortable with his control of epoch, that in itself is enough to annoy me, but no thats not the problem.

about a month ago, on another board i was informed that i should double check a couple of things with my links, which got me looking around more, i noticed that in the set up section, there is an option to set yourself in as the affiliate who would get credit for any untracked affiliate sign ups or type-ins, that account wasnt mine.

i changed it to see what would happen for nov. 56 sign ups at 29.95 went to that account, those would have gone to my partner, and who knows how many more went to that account over the last 8 months, i have no way of checking.

just the other day, i went back into my epoch account to double check that i was still going to get credit, and i was annoyed at the fact that any affiliate was getting dicked around also.

nothing showed up for that account, and no money was showing in that account, my stats would not load, only giving me the option to select a date range, hitting load stats, would only bring me back to the select date page.

so i contacted support and posted what they said.