View Single Post
Old 2005-08-27, 09:07 PM   #108
furrygirl
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanna
Not even commenting on the attack from furry girl. What is the point !!!
Susanna: your Canadian spelling notwithstanding, you seriously need to take a writing class. You can have the most impassioned, brilliant concept to share with us, but that can't be conveyed if you have the writing skills of a little kid. Sorry, but as I said before, how can anyone take seriously your proud touts of having a "high IQ" when your sentence structure is all over the place and you can't even seem to decide what you're talking about. (I wouldn't even pick on you so much if you hadn't bragged about having a high IQ, BTW.)

Here's a quick lesson:

Ellipsis, those little dots traditionally in clusters of three, are not for ending or segmenting a sentence with, unless you are quoting someone and skipping over some of the source material, and then they should probably have brackets around the ellipsis to show that they were not in the original text. Unless, of course, you're citing material APA style, in which case you would not use brackets. |rock|

Plus, I imagine that even in the cold frozen north of Canada, they teach you people to end questions with a question mark, not three exclamations.
furrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote