View Single Post
Old 2014-12-10, 06:12 AM   #12
pc
Shift Out / X-On

Send a message via ICQ to pc
Tons of small peeps did quit or they are about to or turn their wb interest into more mainstream projects ( myself included ) or they are just to lazy nowadays. Less income , no motivation.
My offline job takes as much of my time as possible which feeds me and my family well. At the end of the day I'm just to exhausted to do anything else online. But also I don't want to get rid of my few remaining sites to. There were times where I had fair income from those so I'm still keeping them. Also if I have some free time I want to play around with the code in search of better solutions for my platform. That being said I bet that there are much more part time webmasters like me just busy with other things in their daily aganda.
I don't know if this business is dying or it needs to reinvent itself , definitely existing pps is not working like it use to, but if small peeps don't find it at least little profit they just turn offline. That gives you less audience on wb boards, not just this one.( your other thread)
Btw. Many lurking views means that there is still some interest just not that like in the past. Iits a sign of something, Im just not sure of what.

Typed on my tiny samsung keyboard while eating luch in my van.
pc is offline   Reply With Quote