View Single Post
Old 2009-06-22, 02:49 PM   #6
nnwebgirls
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to nnwebgirls
StarMan, mind if I ask if your site is losing money, or not making enough money and taking up too much time for the returns, or other.

Are there things that you feel you should've done but didn't, or did things that were a waste of time or counter productive?

Any input would be appreciated, and best of luck to anything you do man.

NNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Man View Post
Hey guys

Well,i got on with my life and it time to move on to other things.I'm going to be pulling the old plug so if you have any trades or freesites listed from dickheadshit.com please remove them when you get a chance.

I'm going to keep everything up until the end of the month so everyone doesn't have to rush to get them down.

I'm going to keep the domain so hopefully if things change and the economy picks up i can get back to doing what I love....but for now,pulling the plug is just one less thing to worry about.

I'd like to thank everyone for the trades and traffic over the years,also for putting up with my goofy and just downright crazy posts and giving a guy like me that really doesn't fit in anywhere a place to call 'home'.

And last but not least,thank you Green Guy and Jim for providing hands down the best webmaster outlet on the net.If it wasn't for you guy's I'd still be putting up Lexington Steele banners on my twisty's babe sites hehe.

Oh don't feel bad for me.Me and Mr Yum are sitting back sipping pina coladas in the webmaster after life.

Thanks -
Joey Sharaba AKA Star Man