View Single Post
Old 2016-01-30, 03:08 PM   #8
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpole View Post
UK ignores Rotheram - victims of Pakistani rapes
UK ignores paedophilia by MP's
All this horrific stuff and the man in the street of western countries just accepts it all
In the case of the Rotherham the problem was originally incompetent police. Matters got compounded by the fact that the police were covering up for their own incompetence. However I can assure you the "man in the street" did not "just accept it". Go online and look at the UK newspapers at the time. The "common people" wanted blood.

As to the paedo MPs: It should not surprise you that MPs protect themselves! It happens the world over. Again I say: Look at the UK newspapers at the time. The "man in the street" was very angry.

Quote:
Mugabe murdered 20 000 + of his own people. Then he was welcomed into the queens palace????
Yeah, that one pissed of a lot of people here too. Only consolation is that the Queen's husband is one of the worst people in Britain to sit with someone like Mugabe. I am guessing that the private conversations were not friendly.

Quote:
You worried about google? Get off your fat arse, gather others, and do something about it.
Such as? I mean seriously, what can I do? If I switch to using Yahoo, they won't even notice. If every webmaster in England switches to Yahoo, they might just loose enough money to have to switch to a cheaper brand of cookies to go with their morning coffee. I'm afraid any attack would be bows and arrows against tanks.

Quote:
I spoke my mind. Ban me for it, and I know you another PC puppet.
You made some good points. Some I agreed with, some I did not. Your post could have been the start of a good discussion. So why did you have to ruin it with this childish ending line? What are you, five years old?
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote