Thread: Hosting
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-10, 01:35 PM   #14
chilihost
Look at 'em. Watchin' my TV. Sittin on my couch. You better not be in my ass groove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
Since me and my friends moved to National Net all our headaches were gone. It is a great hosting company with a very professional and friendly 24/7 support. You should really check them out.
Good luck.
Thanks for the kind words. I can offer you a special on our intro dedicated server as follows:
p4/3.0HT processor
1GB ram
2x120 GB disks
5Mbps bandwidth
$199 (99 setup)

And if you come through me, I can also offer you a free processor upgrade to a dual core 'core2duo' processor plus a free 60GB backup service.

All our servers are managed and maintained for you - we ensure your servers are secure, up to date, patched and running quick and efficiently so that you can focus on building your sites and your traffic. Monitoring is done 24/7 and we have automated systems that alert us to any change in critical parameters (eg, if your bandwidth is too high or too low compared to your historics). Our clients also enjoy access to the NationalNet award winning 24/7 helpdesk and phone support systems to assist you at any time of the day or night - we answer phone calls within 3 rings and tickets within 5 minutes and all our support techies are fully qualified to help you. We use multi-homed, teir1 bandwidth providers only (no cogent in the mix).

Get in touch with me on luke@nationalnet.com or sales@chilihost.com to get this special offer or to discuss other hosting packages.

cheers,
Luke