View Single Post
Old 2015-08-08, 04:25 AM   #5
ecchi
Banned

I hate Social Media. It is confusing and it keeps making me realise how old I am every time I screw up on it.

I thought I had posted a link to G's charity thing on both my Twitter and personal Facebook feeds. I later thought that as well as posting them on my personal feeds I should also post one on my business Facebook feed (the page that pushes my book). So I just went there to do so, and I appear to already have done so. Then, when I checked my personal one I discovered that I had NOT posted the link there. It would appear that I posted on the wrong page.

Not a problem in this case, because the link was good on either, but what if I post some personal info on my business page? Or post some business stuff on my personal page? That could be potentially worse because of the adult nature of some of my business posts, and the age of my niece, nephew, and several other relatives kids who go on Facebook (couple of weeks ago I posted about the castor - a castration/punishment/torture device used on male slaves, and in a couple of weeks I'll be posting about a penis torture device).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRobert View Post
I came across this video about Ashley Madison and Ottawa
Hey America, who told you that you could steal John Oliver? He used to be one of our best satirists on British TV! Episodes of him on "Mock The Week", recorded nearly ten years ago, still get repeated on TV. And now I find that the reason we have not seen any new stuff from him for years is that you stole him, you bastards!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote