View Single Post
Old 2004-10-08, 09:22 AM   #3
the wood
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to the wood
I don't know if this is true.....I will be speaking with this agent today and have put in for a one on one with Michael.

Check this out:

Here is the statement by Michael from FL. that had made a earlier complaint and wasn't to descriptive of the nature of the problem.

Just to let you know I found out some more information. Apparently Mr. Servido is currently under inditement. To further explain my situation on the software. You see, I actually have a email from Jay indicating that the money I paid included the design, and the installation of the software needed for the website I requested.

Luckily I never paid the full amount on $3500 and when I was noticing that the website was not working, I then contacted the company, and was informed by Jay, that there were some issues with the company, but he had found a better one, with better profits for the purchaser of the website and that I needed to be patient because they were currently under contract negotiations.

That excuse lasted 3 months, and I then knew there was something definitely wrong.

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

If you contact the FBI in Conneticut, or New York, they will refer you to Special Agent Russell. I spoke with another special agent, whom I can not mentioned, but he was the one that gave me Russels name. Here is the contact number.

FBI
600 State Street
New Haven, CT 06511
203-503-5240

Michael - Spring Hill, Florida
U.S.A.