View Single Post
Old 2006-08-09, 05:43 PM   #20
DangerDave
Bonged

Halfdeck lets get something straight..... I said 'IN MY OPINION', at NO time did I say anything was fact.

I don't believe I have ever said anything that I have posted in regards to Google is fact.

My only disagreement is with people that post so called "facts" about Google when they could not possibly know the facts they are expounding, as they do not work for Google, and/or of no evidence to support that 'fact'

My point is that specific naming of individual images is unlikely to make any major difference to search results for the web or for images.

.. and there are many people that would offer the opinion that naming all your images for specific keyword on a page, could/would be 'over optimising' or 'spammy' in Googles eyes.

I have never EVER said I was an authority on Google, I don't call myself GoogleGuru or anything bullshit wanky name, and I dont ever tell people to do specific individual things to the pages or sites.(Unless I am directly asked by them to do so)

I post my "opinion" and almost without fail post the caveat that it 'is' and opinion and should be taken as such.

I have also never posted any 'facts' about Google except for the standards that I have been posting for many years.

Fact - Quality content(text)
Fact - Incoming links
Fact - Relevant links

.. and these are still true.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to disagree.

DD
DangerDave is offline   Reply With Quote