View Single Post
Old 2008-10-21, 07:13 AM   #6
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
Yep, time is running out and I'm not sure yet.
This is the way we celebrate Halloween down here.
http://fantasyfest.net/

This year the theme is Pirates, Pundits and Political Party Animals. So there are a lot of ways to go. At least one friend will have a float in the big parade, so I may just help with that and I'll wind up costumed as whatever they need on the float.

On a side note, I used to enjoy wearing a black suit with the black shirt and while collar of a priest for Fantasy Fest, and I'd hear the confessions of hot young girls who wanted badly to do penance for their real or imagined transgressions. I'd have a little rate card from the Church of St. Andrew of the Cross and it would list different rates for hearing confession, per sin, and then rates for assigning just some penance, assigning effective penance, and personally administering really effective penance. Some very good Halloween memories, but I can't enjoy it the same way anymore, not since the Catholic Church turned it into a damn pedophile costume.

And on a very side note, I think a great invention would be a kind of "mood collar" for priests. It would stay white as long as he was thinking suitably holy thoughts, but would turn colors from light pink to bright red when he was thinking of buggering some altar boy.

Happy Halloween!

|dancinggu