View Single Post
Old 2005-02-01, 03:09 PM   #68
TheButcher
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

I have answered everything as honestly and truthfully as I can, I really don't want to start repeating myself or arguing for the sake of arguing. I came here, I appreciate being allowed to reply. I hope what I said can be taken at face value and not "spinned." I have tried to fix any misunderstandings that may have been. I invite you GreenGuy and Jim back to my board. I hold no ill intents or wishes towards anyone here especially you two old time webmasters. I hope you can all keep an open mnd and try work as professionals, which I know you are.

Are we competition? absolutely, are we enemies or need to "spin" things absolutely not. Can we co-exist in peace and harmony? absolutely. Are we the only 2 boards, no.

I'm doing my best to make positive gestures in all fairness and have a cordial working relationship.

Am I arrogant? absolutely not, I made this initiative with your permission to get all misconceptions out of the way.

Do I believe, appreciate or agree with angelmaries/keke et al? absolutely not. She in my book is a distressed confussed individual witha very wild and active imagination. I suggested she goes to Hollywood. She might do well as a story writter. Maybe as a floor sweeper at McDonalds at Universal studios.

But to everyone else here who can see thru the crap she has said and made up, I want to live in peace and prosper together.

Thank you GreenGuy and Jim for allowing this venue, thankyou to all who have spent the time to read it.
TheButcher is offline   Reply With Quote