View Single Post
Old 2009-01-16, 03:25 PM   #1521
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by crown333 View Post
Greenie,

Noted. Our statement about tone was with specific reference to the following, which was the first comment in Useless's initial post following his disclaimer. Plainly, that leadoff statement had absolutely nothing to do with compliance with your rules, and was made for another purpose:
I guess I shouldn't expect an answer... People like you make me rejoice that my lists are partner-only.

My disclaimer's intent was exactly as it was stated. I am not one of Greenie's employees. I didn't want you, or perhaps a member of your massive free site-building staff, to assume that I was one of his reviewers or think that my word was the final judgment on your free site. My tone may seem adversarial now because I've come to dislike you. But that is probably based on your inability to answer my simple question and repeated claims that my tone was anything but apathetic. At this very moment, I think you are giant douche bag. You may still win me over though. I am easily bribed.

No matter my tone, my employment status or the color of my eyes, your free site is a piece of shit and you are too fucking difficult to help.

Last edited by Useless; 2009-01-16 at 03:30 PM..
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote