View Single Post
Old 2007-11-13, 10:36 AM   #17
Licker4U
Mean people suck, nice people swallow, are you mean or nice?

Send a message via ICQ to Licker4U Send a message via AIM to Licker4U
If you get rejected for using overused content you need to get the sponsor content before every other webmaster does, build a site and get it submitted before everyone else does. That way the others get rejected for overused content and you don't
Traffic Cash Gold puts up new content almost daily, not in every niche, but there is usually something new every day. New squirting content (which is my manna) is posted about every 7-12 days. As already mentioned, ask your sponsor rep at other sponsors if you can go into the members area and get content for your sites. I thought they would never let a small fish like myself go in but guess what, one of the larger sponsors gave me a temp user/pass and has renewed it for six months . I check daily and get their new exclusive content as soon as they have it in their members area. They shoot their own so no one has access to it except their affiliates, and if I'm the first to get it, good for me.

About 90% of my sales come from my index pages and 9% from my main pages and only 2% from gallery pages but if I were a surfer and got to the gallery and wanted to see more of a particular babe I would be damn pissed if she wasn't in the paysites members area. I use sponsor content exclusively and have been rejected once in 13 months for overused content.

Just did a quick check and since Oct. '06 I've built 197 sites and with 4 mirrors of each that's 985 sites. I'll take that one rejection for overused content, but no more

Last edited by Licker4U; 2007-11-13 at 10:55 AM..
Licker4U is offline   Reply With Quote