View Single Post
Old 2018-06-15, 04:18 PM   #7
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
TGIF

Work as usual here, nothing new. It feels like a Saturday for some reason, maybe because everyone is home but soon the wife goes to work and the daughter will be out so empty house for me which means more focused work rather than "can you come here a minute" every half hour

Amazing how that works... I get that from husband anytime he is home and awake. He *has* to see what I am working on. And the cat.. don't even get me started with her. She has to cruise by my desk numerous times a day for pets and treats. Sunday to Tuesday will be great... nice quiet time.

I had my first mostly non-dizzy day yesterday. Really starting to feel human again and find some energy. Naturally we had to go to the grocery store which kicked it back up a bit. Today, we had to go to town and a different store, so I was dizzy earlier, but it settles out much faster. I am calling this round history.

So glad to hear all of the other biopsies and tests have been good. Maybe this is the start of a good time period for us.