View Single Post
Old 2005-08-18, 03:00 PM   #63
spazlabz
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to spazlabz Send a message via AIM to spazlabz Send a message via Yahoo to spazlabz
i watched pretty much all the motherdaughterfuck videos all the way through and I do not recall seeing either of them actually touching each other in a sexual way... that's not what the site is about. the sites is about a horny ass MILF fucking every guy in town and bringing her 'sometimes reluctant' daughter along..... solid content and is going to make a lot of people a lot of money.......
there was a movie in the 80s... standard type stuff for the time, and I cannot remember the name of it right now for all my trying. But in it there is a guy in high school (delivers groceries on his bike) who has a hot girlfriend... who happens to have a very HOT mom... the Mom is constantly flirting with the guy and in one scene you see someone coming into the house, walking up the stairs and you hear the sounds of sex going on in a room. Your lead to believe it is the guy and mom having sex about to be walked in on by the girl but SURPRISE its actually the guy and girl going at it and Mom walks in........ very big play on a lot of guys early fantasies of sleeping with some girls sexy mom.... like i said, this site will make some killer bucks

spaz