View Single Post
Old 2007-09-07, 12:24 PM   #21
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Good Morning from the PNW where there is a nice overcast and a cool breeze. Too much to do and no desire to do it, still have a shit load of boxes to unpack and a party to get ready for tomorrow and then a cruise on some private yacht Sunday. I have no furniture, no TV, no cable, no ISP but I have plenty of parties to go to.

And to all those sulkers, just remember it is week 1, you lost against the XLI Winners and the guy you are pissed at scored the only TD your team scored, and he came from the Colts, so I think Peyton knows David better then anyone else so when he couldn’t cover Marvin, they shoved the ball down his throat on Reggie, sort of a going away gift of "It was nice playing with you, now enjoy your new contract".

David will be fine, he will not be an All Star, but he will be fine. I would be more pissed at Payton for not adapting in the second half, you have 2 killer RB’s and you only rush for 26 times for 106 yards? The Colts D is improved but has it really improved that much you don’t try and force the ball into them?

Anyway, I still think the Saints will win the NFC and I will be ordering my Saints #9 jerseys soon.

GO HORSE!

Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote