Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcassi456 View Post
The main issue is that if everyone used the sponsor's content
then surfers would be seeing the same old pics over and over
again and get tired of it.
That would mean that there too many damned free site builders and that the link list reviewers aren't doing their job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcassi456
Imagine if your favorite LL was flooded with sponsor content.
Again, the fault of the reviewer.

If you want to promote a sponsor and you feel that their content is over used, contact them and let them know. Ask if they plan on releasing anything new. They might be able to let you in the members area to grab what you want. Or they might not.

One of the other the problems with purchased content is that it can be difficult to find anything that matches a paysite's theme. (Everything seems to have some sort of reality spin these days.)

In my opinion, the return on free sites doesn't make it worthwhile to spend my money on content. Especially if it isn't going to quite mesh with the site being promoted.

Purchased content is good if you are promoting products like toys and pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep[Walker] View Post
There are more chances that a surfer will lose himself among thousands of pictures and movies in the member's area, than that he will seeking the certain model.
You must think that paysite members areas are better than what they usually are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Sleep[Walker
By the way, i don't think, that the selected girl can act as the main criteria for a sign up.
What? What? What? I want what this guy's taking.

Last edited by Useless; 2007-11-10 at 09:47 AM..
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote