View Single Post
Old 2005-10-09, 04:37 PM   #70
TheBigDork
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to TheBigDork
Yes, sorry Pip but you were rejected again.... I can't help but worry a little when the initial site submits are missing thumbs and recip images and full of pop-ups what to expect to come later if approved LOL.... no offense but most submitters at least try to put their best foot forward so to speak on the partner request submits.

I believe everyone else should have received notification of approval..... keep up the great submits.

Oh, and I have granted a select few auto-approve status from here so far.... those that have consistantly submitted great galleries with no B.S pop-ups or redirects and so far...knock on wood.... those few have not let me down and have kept submitting quality stuff.

Unfortunately, I've also had to ban a couple of accounts after repeated crap submits....some so bad that it locks up my computer..... just a heads up.... if I get pop-up hell while reviewing your galleries a few times OR really bad even once like the above mentioned and you don't ever recieve any more emails for confirmation or rejection, there is a good chance that account was banned. And if I go back and do a check on galleries to look for changes...which my tpg program is set to do anyway and there are changes you don't even need to ask.... automatic banning.... sorry so harsh but most legit webmasters understand why I want tolerate that kind of shit and I don't know any who do.

Submit your galleries to TheBigDork.com Submit
TheBigDork is offline   Reply With Quote