View Single Post
Old 2015-08-11, 02:23 PM   #7
ecchi
Banned

Can we go back to it being Monday please, I don't like today.

Got up, got in the shower. No hot water. I'm too old to start the day with a cold shower. The shock will probably kill me.

Then the landlord's builder arrived. My relief at it not being the idiot evaporated when he said "Hello Paul" and I realised I knew him. He is a trained and qualified builder. But he is also an alcoholic and heroin addict (and occasional cannabis and acid user). When I knew him he never got to the end of a job. Started work, ripped down stuff, but when it got to rebuilding stuff he just got drunk or high or both and left the job undone. And this morning I listened to him knocking holes in the place where I live!

This afternoon I had a hospital appointment. Rather important because I am (very) slowly doing the dieing thing, and the doctors are basically making the process as slow as possible. Cleared my day, went to the hospital, and got told "Sorry, we cancelled your appointment, didn't anyone tell you?"

Got back home, and the idiot is at work on the garden again. To be fair on him he is thorough, he is ripping up everything and burning it. A sort of "scorched earth" policy. But who wants a big patch of mud as a back garden, and a small patch of mud as a front garden?

Oh, and I got a headache!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote