View Single Post
Old 2006-11-18, 10:27 AM   #3
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
I was listening to the radio the other day on the way into work. The group of guys and 1 girl were talking about this. 1 of the guys was a hardcore console gamer. He was ranting about the games in HD and how cool it is to be able to see detail all the way in the distance of the games. Plus he was going on an on about other things. He is a full blown out adult. Hey I play games to but could not help but think, "now I know why this guy has no girlfriend or wife". He ranted about playing for 5 to 6 hours a night when he gets home from work while drinking the whole time. Yeah females find that very stimulating in a man. lol. Dont get me wrong, I like games but 1 or 2 hours per week is more then enough for me and my wife still complains when she see me playing them. I guess Chris Rock was right when he said "it's not the game playing that get her upset, it's the fact that you are having so much fun and she is not the source of the fun." lol
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote