View Single Post
Old 2018-04-17, 08:16 AM   #2
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
Morning.

Greenie, that is a great story. My go to as a teen was the Sears catalog but we're talking 1970s. That's probably too much information!

Your post also reminds me that it is 13 days until Canadian tax day and I haven't even started. I made virtually nothing last year but my wife's is a bit complicated. Guess it's time to focus on that.

So my Uncle died yesterday. He was 92. (Don't send regrets as I never saw him.) I've got one side of my family that doesn't live past 70 and one side that lives into their 90s. I frequently ask myself which genes have I got. Plus, if I pop off in my 60s of a stroke, will I know? LOL

I've got a meeting this morning then it's home to work. I'll be watching a rare Blue Jay's home double header on TV. Why? Because ice fell off the 553m CN Tower on to the domed stadium roof yesterday. There was a bit of damage and for safety concerns they canceled the game. It has stopped precipitating here and now we'll have minor flooding as it heats up to double digits (Celsius) on the weekend.

Have a good one!

Last edited by ArtWilliams; 2018-04-17 at 08:22 AM..
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote