View Single Post
Old 2017-03-25, 09:56 AM   #3
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Another day it is.

Doctor's appointment in a bit and then errands and then driving people around for pay.

Thought my AirBnB guest was coming in tonight but just realized that she is coming tomorrow night so glad to have one less thing to deal with today.

Yesterday the inner and outer replacement taillights arrived. Way more of a hassle to replace than it seemed like it would be and just to add to the fun the outer taillight is the wrong one for my car so now I have to return it. Seems my car's brake light is LED and the one they sent me uses a regular bulb. Went to Honda and ordered the correct one that will be here on Tuesday at twice the cost as the one that I bought that is the wrong one. In the meantime, I'm driving a car that doesn't have a passenger side brake light as my car doesn't have a way to connect it. Hopefully, I won't get stopped and get a ticket. Also hoping that I can return the taillight and get a full refund next week. I emailed them for a RMA but they are closed on weekends. At least now I'm driving a car that doesn't have a passenger side broken taillights covered in shipping tape.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote