View Single Post
Old 2016-01-30, 12:42 PM   #6
tadpole
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Send a message via ICQ to tadpole
I sit here, as a humble soul in darkest Africa, where my skin is white, and I have to take what is thrown at me and accept it without complaint. Crime against me by someone with a darker skin is irrelevant. It will not be investigated. My home was invaded 12 times within 2 years. The police said it was "political" and they could not help. Political means black against white. White against black crime - does not happen.

What I do not understand, is the political correctness of the so called 1st world - Europe and USA. From where I live, they appear to cow tow - bend over backwards, and change their values to appease the large multi national companies, and foreign (dark skinned) people. Where has the British backbone gone, why are they allowing foreigners from both white and black and brown and yellow people take advantage of what they call "Human Rights" If I go to a certain country I must cover my head, I agree with that. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Make $ in USA, and I must pay the same tax.

If google or any other "BIG" company is laying down the law, why do you westerners not fight it?? Why do you sit back and allow your governments to effectively ruin your countries?

Google can make your website live or die

Germany ignores the molestation of women by "MIGRANTS" they are not refugees
So does Sweden, Denmark etc
UK ignores Rotheram - victims of Pakistani rapes
UK ignores paedophilia by MP's

All this horrific stuff and the man in the street of western countries just accepts it all, and the world just sat by and ignored genocide and numerous other REAL abuses in the world.
ie : Mugabe murdered 20 000 + of his own people. Then he was welcomed into the queens palace????

Why is there never any news footage, protests etc against the extreme racism of black and brown against the white race.??? I grew up in Rhodesia(a forbidden word) I was never racist, I never knocked big companies for making money, I never despised the black people, I just wanted to live a peaceful life.

It is time to stand up for yourselves. your way of life, and stop being bullied into everything. I am a popular person and always have been, for the simple reason, I have always said exactly what I think.

Stop being shoved around - SHOUT, that's all these PC correct people listen to - oooh shit, the povo will not vote for me. Churchill cared for his country, he saved it. He must be turning in his grave seeing the dregs of society take over his country for votes.

Has Cameron opened his home to Migrants?
Has Osborne opened his home to migrants?
Has that new arse to labour opened up? Brown? Blair, Obama, Rassmusan?brother were

My mum is a Scot, I and my brother were raised with good old fashioned values, kindness to animals, respect for people, good table manners, and that mankind was good.
We got satellite tv in 1995 and what a shock we all got.

Britain is weak
Britain is a sucker
Britain has a lot of illiterate people - who went to school????
Britain pays people not to work (yes, that was the reason for a black colleague to leave)
British immigration deported a white friend of mine - because he was the wrong colour
British emigration told my brother to FUCK OUT OF UK the day he completed his agricultural course.
He fucked off, and was run off the farm he rented with the clothes on his back.
All his implements were stolen, his neighbour did not move fast enough, mom, dad and 2 small children were murdered in cold blood.

And the Western world, and all their human rights, did fuck all.

You worried about google? Get off your fat arse, gather others, and do something about it.

Right, rant over, I spoke my mind. Ban me for it, and I know you another PC puppet.