View Single Post
Old 2016-01-30, 01:11 PM   #7
tadpole
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Send a message via ICQ to tadpole
I will add, in Africa, there is no social service if you are white. If I go to the local non gov clinic, If your skin is white(does not matter if you are unemployed) you are charged a very high price, minimum of US$100 are charged. The medical staff are not up to it, have no idea how to move an immobile patient, they throw you round like a sack of spuds. , if you are black, and worth $100000000 you are charged US$15.00 The black on white racism is huge. When I first went to this clinic, I noticed on my bill (which I had to pay at once) That it had "Gold" written on it. A black, very well dressed and spoken man had "silver" written on his bill. He paid peanuts. When I enquired about this anomaly, the black receptionist burst out laughing and made me feel like an inferior piece of shit.

Believe me, racism from black and brown is far more prolific. than white to black/brown.

Whites are a dying race, I cannot believe all these people are just sitting back. In Africa, we can't do anything, because we are a minority(only because we do not breed like rats)