Thread: TGP Advice
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-22, 01:38 PM   #7
NY Jester

Send a message via ICQ to NY Jester Send a message via AIM to NY Jester
I started in the biz about 10 years ago with an offshoot of an actual storefront business to sell DVD's, adult toys and lingerie online. When that didn't pan out I stuck with promoting XXX. My main resource was TGP traffic and I retained between 65 and 90 monthly members on about 3 sites (each). I didnt get rich by any means but it paid the bills and allowed me to work at it full time rather than hide it as a hobby.

Besides the bigger TGP sites charging for PA's now, you will need to have a fairly inexpensive host with a substantial hosting package, as your bandwidth will hit all time highs. Just submitting to the hun can or in my case did reach 20 gigs for the month, getting between 3-4 galleris listed monthly.

If you are making good money with FS's than stick with it and by all means if you can find a reasonable hosting package, unique content, then work the TGP sites. Aside from what some people think all TGP traffic is not shit, there are some sales there especially if you have unique approach and content.

Best of luck.

J-

NY Jester is offline   Reply With Quote