View Single Post
Old 2014-08-10, 05:42 PM   #8
Licker4U
Mean people suck, nice people swallow, are you mean or nice?

Send a message via ICQ to Licker4U Send a message via AIM to Licker4U
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRobert View Post
Welcome Back one more time!

Good to hear experience wasn't so bad and I remember you telling me your pay years ago on OTB (still miss MML) so you should be set up purty darn well in the south I reckon
Yep, I can retire in a brand new home and not have to worry about a mortgage and have enough left in the market to live on the dividends. Now, if Apple would just get over $100/share.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
You fucker! You could have sent us word that you were just fucking fine for the last year+ so we didn't have to worry about someone sawing off your damn head.

Oh ... and... welcome home.

Nymph would have been thoroughly pissed if I "lost my head" over there. Not much chance of that happening though. Only time we left the base was on a helicopter going to the main base to catch a charter jet to Dubai for R&R every three months.

The small base I was on with Fluor had a contingent of Afghan soldiers, about a hundred, and one shot and killed two U.S. soldiers just after the Koran burning thing. We heard a lot of gun fire one day but didn't know what happened until later that day. He escaped over the wall leaving a trail of blood. Never heard if they caught him. After that their ammunition was taken away from them and only issued when they went out on a joint mission.

All in all it was pretty safe.