Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-10-09, 04:36 PM   #1
Juan_Webcams
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Webcams.com hits Europe

Well guys, I think that it took me long enough to get this done, but its all due to our trip ending on Friday 5th.............
We went over to the Webmaster Access Amsterdam Show......it was just how everybody said it would be, a damn good show to get business done + fun times.

Fun Times = (Lots of drinking, lots of smoking, lots of mushroom eating + more)

I wanna thank all the sponsors for the Webmaster Access Europe and everybody that assisted to it. Its my second show and they all just keep getting better. Below are some pics of the events that took place in Amsterdam and the aftermath in Munich..........hehehehe.......anybody else that has some pics from either Amsterdam or Munich, please add to it.

Especially if someone has the pics of me busted.....hehehehe....after I went on that damn ride. (I will upload this one tomorrow.)

Here are some of the ones I have until now.

You can see some webmasters hanging around the lobby of the Radisson Hotel.

I think that the sign says it all.

Night at ESCAPE, it was a very relaxing environment, good music and as you can see people mingling. 

Me going from Amsterdam to Munich……..I WAS CHECKED FOR DRUGS on that train ride….hehehe…..lucky me that they didn’t search my pockets……..  Had 2 joints left from the last night.

WISEMAN with his brand new outfit……hehehe……..damn cool one must say. 

The famous Devils Wheel……some of the guys who were about to get hammered.

This was the most famous guy that day………the good old BEER MAN…hehehehe. Everyone gets happy once he made it to your table.

Derek Meklir from AdultWhoswho and Jago (Blake) from Webcams.com………….they got beers and they both look happy……hehehehe

Now that’s what I am talking about…..FOOD!! hehehehe

GOOD TIMES!!!......everybody was like this after 3 of those liter beers……..damn they were good.

WEBCAMS.com CREW, Jago (Blake) and myself (Juan)……..you can see in our eyes that we had one too many beers…..hehe

Had too many beers….hehehe…….I missed the first shot and hit the big screws that are besides……..hehehehe, some girls were checking me out but I flaked…hehehehe (I didn’t win anything) 

Now here is the famous ride that screwed me up………after 5 ½ Liters of BEER, DO NOT GO ON THAT RIDE……..hahahahahaha…..lol…..it was lights out for me after that.

This is what the Oktoberfest Aftermath looks like.....hehehehe

Hanging outside one of the tents...drinking some GOOD beer. :winkwink:

WOOOEEEEE!!!!! There is nothing like beautiful girls Sunny and Aria. (WAOO!!)

I think this pic is self-explanatory............WASTED!!!!

YEAH RIGHT.........keep on dreaming guys, you will someday get there....hahaha

Now that is some really weird advertising........:1orglaugh

Now you can't have a night out without trying some Chinese Munich Cooking.....hehehehe....there is nothing like eating.

Juan Constantino
Affiliate Sales
ICQ 341-360-906
Juan_Webcams is offline   Reply With Quote