Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2010-07-01, 08:13 PM   #1
SoCalGlamourGrl
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to SoCalGlamourGrl Send a message via AIM to SoCalGlamourGrl
Question Affiliate Program Tools?

Hello there

Background: SoCalGlamourGirls has been actively LIVE since February 2009. We recently launched an affiliate program using CC Bill. The site has exclusive content updated daily. All "free content" is either SFW or BSFW. We have launched a VIP program with a 50% rev share program. We also have a 20% tier for pay-to-unlock & cams.

Our content is not hardcore... it is more first time topless models.

Issue: Our stuff isn't converting as well as I think it should (but I may be bias). I just took over the affiliate program and switched from 30 day cookie setting to 255 (wish is the max CC Bill will allow). I am of the belief that if someone sends us traffic they should get paid.

Any suggestions on how to improve it? Are there any affiliate tools out there that I should be using? Thank you in advance for your help! It is greatly appreciated!
Old 2010-07-01, 08:27 PM   #2
SoCalGlamourGrl
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to SoCalGlamourGrl Send a message via AIM to SoCalGlamourGrl
btw - I should mention that we email link drops to all of our affiliates/partners.. seems to me that there should be an affiliate tool out there that would allow me to update link drops in 1 location along with Pic of Day, etc. so the affiliate doesn't have to constantly change out the code from one new vid to another. Are there such tools? LOL

Thanks again!
Old 2010-07-01, 09:18 PM   #3
GirlsOutWest
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

I highly recommend http://www.ccbtools.com/

We use it for our affiliate program and I cant say enough positive things about the software. I think it makes life easier for ccbill program owners and affiliates.

Hit up Tanker and he will look after your needs.
Old 2010-07-07, 07:31 PM   #4
Tanker
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Thank you for the reccomendation Brett.

SoCallGlamourGirl please shoot me an email to ccbtools@gmail.com with the best way to contact you. I would love to share more info about CCBTools. And how we can help you. We have many options availabe and we can enhance your program and save you a lot of time and hassle

Start using CCBTools and provide your affiliates the tools to make them and your program more money
Tanker is offline   Reply With Quote