Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-10-21, 01:08 PM   #1
fs001
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Website for sale: shemale-library.com

I am looking to sell my established shemale wordpress TGP www.shemale-library.com. I am finding that I am increasingly have less and less time to work on the site.

Heres some figures of the traffic the site has been getting over the passed few months which is mainly referral traffic although it is getting a nice increase in organic and direct traffic.

June
Visitors: 88,391
Page Views: 516,843

July
Visitors: 107,382
Page views: 425,550

August
Visitors: 75,229
Pageviews: 356,496

September
Visitors: 36,870
Page Views: 198,159

I am looking to sell the full site shemale library which includes 100's of gallery posts, blog, forum ect. As well as shemale library website I will throw in shemale-database.com which is an image hosting site. I also have a twitter account with 14,000 followers and a tumblr site which I am also including.

The site can be monetised even better than I have monetised it and more traffic can be brought in by anyone who has got the time to work on the site.
Currently I am making money from the ads via ad and pop up revenue but with a little bit of work money can be made by implementing affiliate marketing and trying to get affiliate sign ups which I haven't gotten round to doing although I have made a little from various affiliate links i do I have on the site.

I also have a few tips on how to continue getting quite decent traffic which I would share with the buyer.

Anyone interested in buying http://www.shemale-library.com email me admin@shemale-library.com
fs001 is offline   Reply With Quote