Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-11-14, 09:49 AM   #1
Tam
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to Tam
BadGirlBucks Announcement!! Brand New Hardcore Sites!

Badgirlbucks.com is proud to announce that we have expanded out site portfolio to include 4 brand new hardcore sites for you to promote. That's right, we not only have some of the hottest solo girl sites, but we also now have hardcore sites as well. Giving us a listing of 42 active sites to promote. If you haven't taken a good look at us lately, then you need to come by and see just what we have been doing.

We are constantly updating our portfolio and adding new sites to promote, adding new galleries for you to use and have a lot more to come in the very near future. We also have hosted movie galleries added to help you promote our hardcore movie sites.

The month of November has been a record month in sales for us and they are only getting better with each day, lots of changes going on inhouse and behind the scenes to make for a very strong program and one that is growing rapidly.

We use CCBill as our processor, so you will have the comfort of knowing that we use a third party and you can always see what is going on in your stats, as well as getting checks from CCBill directly.

So, if you haven't taken a look lately, you are missing out. Stop by and check us out with all of the new changes and site additions, and as usual, if we can be of any help to you, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll do our very best to help you.

Stop by www.badgirlbucks.com today.

Many Thanks,
Tam
Badgirlbucks.com Content Management.
Tam is offline   Reply With Quote