Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-03-14, 05:43 PM   #1
IsobelWren
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Established solo girl seeks webmaster

I'm an established fetish/nude/solo girl model and I've been running my website isobelwren.com on my own as my own webmaster for a year now. I've learned a lot and I've really enjoyed it, but I have reached the point where I can't do my product justice anymore.

I'm looking for a webmaster who can take over the running of my site for a percentage of the profits and possibly an upfront fee for the redesign work that no doubt needs to be done.

I have a lot of ideas and a definite direction for the design, colors, and all that good stuff. I just don't have the technical know-how to do it all. I'm currently running the site on Joomla, so it would be awesome if you are versed in Joomla. Then I would still be able to log into the back end and look at things, post my own blog entries or news items.

So, you get an established site from a model with a pretty nice sized fan base and the commitment and interest in growing her career and fanbase, a solo girl who actually knows what she's doing (OMG! She edits her own pictures! She knows how to use SFTP! She does her own promotion!) and just wants help managing things.

I'm looking for someone who can run the updates on a day to day basis, add a store, an affiliate program, and a webchat, strongly preferring someone who can do this all on Joomla but who is not going to take over my site and make me feel like chattel. We work for each other. I don't work for you, you don't work for me. This is symbiotic.

Thank you for reading! *crosses her fingers*
IsobelWren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 12:29 AM   #2
A.J. Angel
And Lord, we are especially thankful for nuclear power, the cleanest, safest
energy source there is. Except for solar, which is just a pipe dream

Hello Isobel,

I have sent you a Private Message regarding your quest.

Kind Regards,
A.J. Angel
A.J. Angel is offline   Reply With Quote