Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-04-06, 08:45 AM   #1
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
MackenzieGrahamXXX.com Closed ...

Pull your links! I didn't receive an e-mail but noticed this on her site today:

"Updated 01-Apr-12: Mackenzie's Site is now CLOSED to new Members!

CURRENT MEMBERS ---->>> MACKENZIE WILL BE UPDATING FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS SO YOU'LL GET EVERYTHING YOU'VE PAID FOR AND ALL HER FINAL UPDATES!

---->>> CURRMENT MEMBERS CLICK HERE TO ENTER MACKENZIE'S CLUB! <<<<----
MACKENZIE'S GOODBYE MESSAGE IN HER OWN WORDS!

Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news to share with all of you :-( After much consideration, I have decided I can no longer keep my site going. I am rapidly advancing in my career and unfortunately the demands of my day job are trumping the time I had set aside to devote to my site. In order to have made this work, I would have had to cut a lot of corners, including limiting my interaction with the people who have made my site a success thus far; my fans! This aspect has already begun to suffer and I don't want to do this "half-assed"; that's not my style. And it's not fair to all of you out there!

I have had so much fun sharing all of the naughty things I do with all of you and I really am going to miss it. It has been a wild ride and although I'm not 100% sold on jumping off of it now, it is something that has to be done. Thank you for joining me on my naughty online journey. Who knows? Perhaps we'll meet again should this whole career-thing fall apart ;-)

With all of that said, I am not planning to leave my fans high and dry like some girls have done in the past. I still have three months of naughty adventures left to share! So for all those who have yet to join, now's your chance before it is too late. And to those that have been so loyal to me, of course your recurring memberships will be honored. I mean, who wouldn't want to see "Officer Graham" arrest 8 cocks? Or see me experience my very first ever squirting orgasm? Plus my 11 inch BBC update! There are plenty more updates of me getting naughty these final ones will prove to be the hottest yet!"
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 09:58 AM   #2
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Soon it will be like 1997 with only a handful of sponsors with only a handful of sites and we will be making huge amounts of money again.

I can dream...
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:54 PM   #3
mOrrI
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Yeah u can and you should....

Well it seems only the strong will be left...