Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2006-06-07, 10:51 PM   #1
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
Am I stupid?

Ok I signed up with a sponser. private cash. They requested a url for the sign up that I would be promoting them on I gave them www.fullphotos.com
I get a email from them today
Quote:
Many thanks for registering in our program and for the interest you have shown in promoting the various Private sites.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to approve your account as you did not provide us with your valid site URL. As you will understand, we need to see that your actual site and content are relevant before sending you your account details.

If you are still interested in promoting the various Private sites once your site is operating, and take advantage of the hottest content and some of the highest payout rates in the business, then please contact us to clarify the problem. Once this has been confirmed, I will happy to approve your account straight away!

I apologize for the inconvenience.
My sites are never down and I check them every hour with ping notifications and I go to them every day at least 10 times each. Could I be mistaken in thinking they want to go right to the list of the site? I would think the root would be good enough or am I wrong?
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote