Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-06-16, 11:58 AM   #1
dbybiz
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Red face Completely New!

I'm Dave. I am a 19 year old college student / entrepreneur that would love to try to get into the business. As much as I would love to start my own supersite or network with my own exclusive content, I know that's not realistic. I figure that the best way to get on the right track to that overall goal would be affiliate sites. So I have been looking into a lot of affiliate sites like BangBrosOnline and NastyDollars. My reason for coming here is to learn as much as I can from the guys that are working on these and already have their feet wet in this business. My previous experience is owning a few sports sites and a ticket site starting when I was 15. I'll start with a few basic questions.

1. To apply for an affiliate program, what do you have to already have in place to get accepted?

2. Is this the best way to get my start in the business?

3. What is the ballpark cost to get an affiliate site started? (Assuming that I pay for the best designer / software or scripts that I can find)

4. Is it better to get an affiliation with the big kahunas like BangBros and RK, or are their better options out there?

Sorry for the long read and thanks for any input that you might have to get me going in the right direction!

Dave
dbybiz is offline   Reply With Quote