Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-03-22, 02:03 AM   #1
PhoneMistress
Operator! Give me the number for 911!

AJ Angel, do you know why your page was removed? Was it for something simple like not signing up as a business or something? I don't believe linking to naughty websites is a problem. I have seen businesses like Greenguy's up and running.

I too would like to know more about how to use social network sites. I twitter and get a little traffic, and Greenie just said he gets traffic from his facebook page.
Old 2010-03-22, 09:24 AM   #2
A.J. Angel
And Lord, we are especially thankful for nuclear power, the cleanest, safest
energy source there is. Except for solar, which is just a pipe dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneMistress View Post
AJ Angel, do you know why your page was removed? Was it for something simple like not signing up as a business or something? I don't believe linking to naughty websites is a problem. I have seen businesses like Greenguy's up and running.

I too would like to know more about how to use social network sites. I twitter and get a little traffic, and Greenie just said he gets traffic from his facebook page.
I don't know. I had a personal account that I disabled last summer because I didn't like their interface. I had signed up with my personal e-mail address.

Then, I decided to enable it again to create a fan page in the beginning of the year since it has become a major social networking sites. Everything went well and all for three months than a week ago, I visited the site and they said my account was deleted. I followed up by sending them an e-mail but no words since then.
A.J. Angel is offline   Reply With Quote