Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-01-28, 07:38 PM   #1
farkedup
Internet! Is that thing still around?

★ EntertainmentScript V1.5.5 released (tube type for high traffic) ★

The Entertainment Script (ES) was built from the ground up with high traffic and minimal hosting expenses in mind. We understand that not everyone can afford expensive dedicated servers and those who are able to afford them may want to run several tube sites from the same server, and that’s why we created ES!

Query Caching for a Quickly Loading Tube Site!
ES uses advanced query caching so you’ll be able to serve nearly static video pages. This uses a smaller percentage of your server’s resources in comparison to other social media scripts and allows you to create a smooth running tube site on shared or virtual hosting accounts. You can also host multiple tube sites on the same dedicated server.

Flexible Content
ES can handle EVERY type of media imaginable. You can either host them yourself or use other peoples embed codes! The only thing that you HAVE to host at this point is the thumbnail!

* Built in Ad Rotations
* Advanced query caching system
* EMbedded videos
* Hosted Videos
* Automated Sponsor video import
* 1400+ embedded videos hosted by me (expanding to 10k within 3 weeks)
* completely, 100% UNENCODED. You can modify ANYTHING

Price: $59.99 THIS WEEK! Next week it will be $79.99 Copyright removal is an extra $20 and installation is an extra $10.
More information: here
I'm sold, give me the checkout link! here
Demo (NSFW): here (read only)
Admin Demo: here
Changelog: here
Lifetime Support and script upgrades are included

Addon coming soon: There will be an addon released soon which allows you to quickly import ~15000 embed codes from some of the largest adult tube sites. Pricing is uncertain right now and I'm also working on adding support for MORE sites and working out delivery. It took my server about 24 hours to process/get the 15k embed codes so I will be setting up an XML feed for you guys to save your time and server resources and just get the data you want. The spidering scripts themselves will be available too at an additional cost.

Support and sales contacts:
http://www.entertainmentscript.com/support.php Live chat, support tickets and EVEN IM's!
AIM: krohnathlonman
MSN: iamnotageek_3@hotmail.com
email: admin@iamnotageek.com
farkedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 05:30 PM   #2
Ruff
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Poorly written and extremely buggy. No customer satisfaction policy in place so you will not get your money back. You can bet that your server will not be configured properly and it will be your database that is the problem.

There is plenty of support, that's the problem, you will be a free employee as you document the bugs that will need to be fixed in this program that is simply not ready for commercial release.

If you consider this program, check out the demo thoroughly, it shows exactly what you can expect. I made an $80 mistake, don't you.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 06:32 PM   #3
T Pat
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to T Pat
Now that's Farkedup

I'll Tell You Later
T Pat is offline   Reply With Quote