Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-06-09, 06:43 PM   #1
CaptainJSparrow
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainJSparrow
Debauchery's Trusted Submitter List

If you're interested in getting on my trusted submitter list, please post your one of most recent submissions per url (I actually encourage webmasters to submit from multiple url's) and your Contact Name that you submit to Debauchery with. If you're uncomfortable posting this info here, please PM me.

If I put you on this list, I will be reviewing your submissions first everyday prior to my doing normal reviews. If you have old sites, waiting for review, I will look back at them sooner, and begin validating them sooner as well.

Some things that I think that I should mention:

Please don't submit multiple pages to the same category from the same url. I.e., if you only work Lesbian sites and you only have one url, don't submit 5 sites per day to my Lesbian category. If you, however, have 10 different url's then please do submit one page per day (I will accept more than one page per day per url if the pages are submitted to different categories on my site) from each of them.

Grabbing my new recips is a good idea, I mean I went to the trouble of making them...you going to the trouble of putting them on your new submissions would just make me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

If you swap up my recips, say you submit to my Lesbian category but you grabbed the recip to my Amateur category...Ok, by me (let's not go overboard on this but it does somewhat do an a-b-c link exchange between us). If I have a category that you want to submit to, but I don't have a recip, any of my recips will do.

I do not normally accept TGP's or MGP's (so if you submit those to Debauchery you're wasting both of our times and you will certainly not get on my Trusted Submitter List) ... if you've got those, submit them to http://pervertspost.com

The title that you submit must match the title of your site. Also, if you put a little effort in your description and use somewhat proper grammar, that helps and will go a long way to getting you on that list of mine.

One thing, if you get put on this list you will not normally receive e-mails saying that your site has been listed, but you should notice the traffic right away....the way that my script is set up, for me to review your submissions in one fell swoop, I search for you, but when I Validate your submissions it just lists your site without sending you an acceptance e-mail.

Capisce?

P.S. One of the reasons that I'm doing this is to set you apart from the spam and get your sites reviewed and listed sooner. I really don't want to go to partner accounts, but we are going to implement Captcha over the next week or so to get rid of the auto submitters and robots.
CaptainJSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote