Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-07-22, 05:51 PM   #1
candiman
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Hot new teen site to promote www.cockrockingteens.com (pics)

Hey Guys,

Chris here (with Candi Cash Intl), and we’ve got one of our more exciting announcements to date. Today marks the official beta release of our first multi model hardcore teen variety site “Cock Rocking Teens” (www.cockrockingteens.com/tour/).

This site is one of the hottest, most unique teen series around, and given the dynamic changes that are taking place at Candi Cash, will be far more indicative of our future output (which is set to ramp up dramatically).

Again, produced and directed by multi award nominated, nationally televised producer / director Michael Maclane (Teen Revenue, Triple X Cash, Jenny Dollars, Candi Cash), this series will easily hold it’s own with anything currently out there.

A variety series in every sense of the word (no cookie cutter formula’s here), and set against the backdrop of the music biz, the primary focus of this series will obviously be our rather unique take on what we’re christening the “alterna-teen” niche.

Previously untouched by the teen crowd, the “alterna-teen” niche is the perfect mix of our original bright, cute, fun teen style with just enough “bad girl” thrown in to keep it exciting. Don’t expect a biker rally here, these girls are the Diet Coke’s of evil, haha.

As I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, our quality has also increased dramatically (and will continue to do so). We’ve also gone to great lengths to depart from our less traditional design formulas (as I’m sure your conversion rates will reflect).

Today marks the beginning of a new era here at Candi Cash, and we’re very excited that you’re here to be a part of that. As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks again for your support of the program, we’ll talk to you soon.

candiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 10:44 PM   #2
nate
I can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Do you have gallery RSS feeds with pics bigger than 200x200? Do you have promo content that isnt watermarked?

It looks like an excellent site, but I like using gallery feeds, and I need unwatermarked content for TGPs. Right now I'm restricted to using 4 sponsors for TGP galleries because they don't plaster their promo content with big ugly watermarks.